NuProbe’s Augury Platform is designed to rapidly create and support customized solutions for your company’s toughest biomarker challenges, enabling highly sensitive molecular assays in translational and early clinical development programs.
The Augury Platform is the engine that drives NuProbe’s range of innovative molecular oncology products for liquid biopsy, and is now being offered to external partners to develop customized solutions for all their biomarker needs, including the toughest challenges. This flexible platform leverages our proprietary technologies, blocker displacement amplification (BDA) and quantitative amplicon sequencing (QASeq), to create optimal solutions for your process, across test modalities such as next-generation sequencing (NGS) and qPCR. The flexibility of our platform facilitates design of custom solutions across numerous disease and application areas.
- Orphan and rare diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- CNS disorders
- Organ and cell transplant
- Biomarker identification and validation
- Monitoring of molecular residual disease
- Patient stratification
- Sample purity
- Genetic testing
Your Mission is Our Mission
When you work with NuProbe, you become our partner. You’ll have access to our team of world-class scientists and their collective decades of expertise in nucleic acid and genomics research and technology. We use your input and feedback to create the best possible solution, and work closely with you through every step to exceed your expectations and ensure that your program is successful.
Contact one of our experts today to find out what NuProbe can do for you.
The Augury™ Process
Every custom Augury solution begins with a consultation between our team and yours. Our team listens to your needs and specifications and creates a detailed plan that maps out exactly how the project will proceed. Following approval, the project advances to the next phase. Augury solutions proceed through a series of four phases, which can be adjusted as needed based on your project’s specific requirements.
- Custom NGS Panels — Our custom NGS panels are tailor-made to the biomarkers that are most important to you. We offer industry leading copy number variant (CNV) detection for liquid or tissue biopsy through QASeq, as well as ultrasensitive mutation (SNV and indel) detection through QASeq or BDA. Panels are built to cover full exons or hotspot regions, as well as microsatellite instability (MSI) and/or RNA expression. Typically, custom NGS panel development takes 13 weeks.
- Custom QPCR Assays — NuProbe’s BDA technology is applied to create custom ultrasensitive qPCR panels for liquid or tissue biopsy. qPCR panels are ideal for targeted mutation analysis. Using our proprietary design algorithm, these panels are rapidly developed and validated in as little as 4 weeks.
Clinical Trial Assay Development
For clinical trial assays, we develop custom assays and work with our network of CLIA-accredited partner labs to perform clinical testing services.
For research-use only analytical validation, NuProbe can perform testing services at our Houston site using specimens received and collected from our partner, and provide full reporting as desired.
NuProbe can also manufacture your panels as ready-to-go kits. We have successfully manufactured highly complex NGS panels with hundreds of custom components for our own products, and can do the same for yours.
Development and Validation of an Augury™ Breast Cancer Next-Generation Sequencing Panel
Ultra-sensitive NGS panel built using the Augury platform for the detection and quantification of breast cancer-associated copy number variations in 18 genes and mutation hotspots in 14 genes
Download Application Notes