Detect mutations at 0.2% VAF and deletions at 1.94 ploidy
Quantitate mutation VAF of samples down to 0.2% VAF
Quick turnaround time
6-hour DNA-to-Library workflow
Compatible with several sample types
Easy workflow and data analysis
- CNV and Hotspots: covers 84 mutation hotspots in 14 genes and detect Copy Number Variations (CNVs) in 18 genes including ERBB2 (HER2)
- Ultrasensitive: SNV and Indels detected and quantitated down to 0.2% VAF; CNVs (amplifications and deletions) detected and quantitated at ≥2.04 and ≤1.97 copies (amplifications and deletions)
- Sample Flexibility: compatible with several sample types, including cfDNA, tumor section (FFPE or Fresh Frozen), and PBMC DNA. Need as little as 10 ng of DNA
- Calibration-free quantitation: high quantitation accuracy of variants down to 0.2% VAF
- Dedicated data analysis pipeline: fastq-to-variant report with a user-friendly cloud or locally-run analysis program
CNV calls for FFPE DNA samples.
Heterozygous deletions were detected at down to 5% from FFPE samples.
The DNA input was between 4.4 ng and 8.3 ng for each sample.
Mutation calls for FFPE DNA samples.
Mutation calls for 19 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples from cancer patients. Mutations were detected down to 0.2% VAF.
Step 1: DNA Extraction
DNA is extracted from clinical samples including fresh/frozen tissue, FFPE or plasma with commercial extraction kits.
Step 2: QASeq NGS library preparation
Highly multiplexed amplicon-based library preparation with molecular barcoding is performed on clinical DNA samples.
Step 3: Sequencing
Indexed samples undergo quality control, pooling and sequencing on an Illumina sequencing instrument.
Step 4: Data Analysis
QASeq bioinformatics pipeline analyzes demultiplexed FASRQ files to generate CNV and mutation calls.
CNV+ Breast Cancer NGS Panel workflow is simple and does not require any special equipment. The total turnaround time from DNA to an indexed library is approximately 6 hours, with only 1.5 hours of hands-on time. Sample-to-variant report can be achieved in less than 48 hours in 24/7 mode.
Indexed libraries are compatible with Illumina MiniSeq, MiSeq, NextSeq, and HiSeq platforms.
Request Quote / Demo
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
CNV+ Breast Cancer NGS Panel
The CNV+ Breast Cancer NGS Panel covers 84 frequently mutated cancer hotspots in 14 genes and CNVs of 18 genes including HER2, amplified in 10-20% of breast cancers and guide treatment with trastuzumab (HERCEPTIN).
The CNV+ Breast Cancer NGS Panel utilizes unique molecular identifiers(UMI) and PCR to accurately quantify SNVs and Indels down to 0.2% VAF as well as detect CNVs in HER2 above 2.04 copies and below 1.97 copies from cfDNA.
Unlike FISH, the CNV+ Breast Cancer NGS Panel can detect hotspot mutations in 14 genes and HER2 CNVs simultaneously in the same reaction. Amplicons all along HER2 allow for ultrafine CNV mapping with sub-gene level identification of CNVs.
The CNV+ Breast Cancer NGS Panel has a high conversion yield (median >60%) allowing sensitive detection from small sample inputs (30ng FFPE DNA, 8ng fresh/frozen DNA, 10ng cfDNA).
Peng Dai, Ph.D., serves as a senior scientist at NuProbe. He obtained his Doctorate degree from MIT and has over 7 years of research experience in biotechnology, genomics and sequencing.
Fill in the form to contact Peng for questions about the CNV+ products.